This past weekend was all about appreciating a few days of little blessings, bonuses, and benefits.
- We found an incredibly soft blanket at Sam’s Club that I couldn’t stop raving over like a total lunatic. Mister wasn’t as enthusiastic, but hey, we can’t all be in the blanket enthusiast club.
- The weather was so warm and sunny on Sunday that we had a really pleasant walk at the golf course, and had to actually take off some layers towards the end. This is not something we usually experience for January.
- We had two very tired, complacent bulldogs after said walk whom immensely enjoyed the previously described new blanket.
4. Found a new snack from Trader Joes: Sour Gummie Ts & Js with no artificial flavors or colors.
5. Tried out the Flight Fitness class at Flight Trampoline Park in Colonie AND got to spend time with a friend.