I have no idea if anyone reads this. Or if the people that do read this even care what I cook every week. But if you do, this is what I “meal prepped” for this week.
- 1 lb ground turkey cooked with chili powder, tomatoes, jalapeno
- 1 lb ground turkey cooked with italian seasoning, onions, garlic, and diced tomatoes
- half dozen baked egg muffins (liquid egg whites, diced canadian bacon, baby spinach, shredded cheese)
- used veggie pasta shredder thing to make zucchini noodles
On the menu for this week:
- egg muffins for breakfast with either Puffin cereal, some berries, or oatmeal.
- Lunch/Dinner options: taco salad (ground turkey, romaine, Trader Joes super 8 chop, guacamole, pico de gallo), or zucchini noodles with turkey tomato sauce.
I’ve got a few bags of frozen veggies or burgers in the freezer to mix into the rotation too, just in case. I’m a big fan of Trader Joe’s (frozen) grilled, marinated eggplant and zucchini slices. They’re an easy meal base, or addition to simple sandwich. I also try to always keep some Trader Joe’s frozen, sliced, fire roasted peppers on hand; they are way more flavorful then plain frozen peppers, and are perfect for omelettes, salads, stir fry etc.